Our radio show is called Vault 106. At first I wanted to create something based off of the name, but I got a really late start on the assignments, so I didn’t have enough time to really execute what I wanted. I originally wanted to have monsters “unleashed” from the vault, with bats and spiders and other spooky entities. Since I didn’t start in time, I wasn’t able to do this with my software. Instead I used an old school microphone to create our logo. I pasted the microphone onto a Google Draw doc and removed the lines making up the microphone. I replaced the lines with a spiderweb to keep the spooky theme and added a few hanging spiders as well.